The Joo Joo was a solid Linux based tablet before, but with a Windows 7 install it's value no skyrockets. If they can get 3G, and the accelerometer working i would have to consider buying one of these as a netbook alternative. The Joo Joo is an Intel Atom with ION graphics so it is capable of very smooth HD playback and light gaming. I'll keep you posted on any updates.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Popular Posts
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
If your a gamer or you work in an environment where computer accessories might be stolen you should check this little box out. The NZXT Bu...
-
Samsung has always made sleek and sexy monitors. Their latest two are no exception. The Samsung 950 and 750 are stuffed full of features ...
-
The iPad currently has a stranglehold on the tablet market, and without much competition it doesn't look like that is going to change....
No comments:
Post a Comment