The Ciclotte is supposed to be an exercise bike. It just so happens to look like a piece of art. It is also priced like art, at $10,700. I can't deny how cool this thing is, although I am curious to know how well it actually works as an exercise bike, There is also supposedly a road version coming out soon as well. Follow the link for more info and the designers website. Ciclotte
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Popular Posts
-
Firefox has released the first beta for the new Firefox 4. It has a new look and layout. You can download it and try it out now, but al...
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
The whole thing runs on a computer with only a 2.8GHz core 2 duo processor which powers the cube and the cube only. The actual video can b...
-
The dual 7 inch screen Toshiba tablet, dubbed the Libretto has been reviewed by wow-pow.com. The tablet is avaible for import right now bu...
-
Sony's PSP line has seen up and down success. Lately it has been more down then up, with Nintendo still dominating the mobile gaming m...
-
Samsung has always made sleek and sexy monitors. Their latest two are no exception. The Samsung 950 and 750 are stuffed full of features ...
