Today's last minute cheap holiday gift of the day is the portable iPhone sound amplifier/stand. I know I know, you think it looks stupid and probably doesn't work right. Wrong, all reviewers of this $24.95 wire free device have said it actually works really well. The iPhone has notoriously low speaker output so this little guy can come in handy when you are watching movies or listening to music. It works on the iPhone 4/3GS/3G, and comes in white, grey, green, and black. The stand allows you to position the phone horizontally, or vertically. Follow the link for more pics or to purchase. Portable iPhone Amplifier
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Popular Posts
-
Firefox has released the first beta for the new Firefox 4. It has a new look and layout. You can download it and try it out now, but al...
-
The whole thing runs on a computer with only a 2.8GHz core 2 duo processor which powers the cube and the cube only. The actual video can b...
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
Sony's PSP line has seen up and down success. Lately it has been more down then up, with Nintendo still dominating the mobile gaming m...
-
Samsung has always made sleek and sexy monitors. Their latest two are no exception. The Samsung 950 and 750 are stuffed full of features ...

No comments:
Post a Comment