This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh wait, just went to the manufacturer (Dreambots) WheeMe website, saw that the thing is $50 bucks and quickly lost interest. I don't know about you, but I have no interests in a $50 back tickler. You can check out the site here.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Popular Posts
-
Firefox has released the first beta for the new Firefox 4. It has a new look and layout. You can download it and try it out now, but al...
-
The whole thing runs on a computer with only a 2.8GHz core 2 duo processor which powers the cube and the cube only. The actual video can b...
-
The dual 7 inch screen Toshiba tablet, dubbed the Libretto has been reviewed by wow-pow.com. The tablet is avaible for import right now bu...
-
Samsung has always made sleek and sexy monitors. Their latest two are no exception. The Samsung 950 and 750 are stuffed full of features ...
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
If your a gamer or you work in an environment where computer accessories might be stolen you should check this little box out. The NZXT Bu...
2 comments:
This is dumb...
agreed
Post a Comment