If you go camping you will appreciate this. This is a cool idea for an inflatable tent. It doesn't appear to be a finished product yet, the website for it says coming in February, but I put the link below so you can follow it's production. via:gizmodo, heimplanet.com
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Popular Posts
-
Firefox has released the first beta for the new Firefox 4. It has a new look and layout. You can download it and try it out now, but al...
-
The whole thing runs on a computer with only a 2.8GHz core 2 duo processor which powers the cube and the cube only. The actual video can b...
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
Sony's PSP line has seen up and down success. Lately it has been more down then up, with Nintendo still dominating the mobile gaming m...
-
Samsung has always made sleek and sexy monitors. Their latest two are no exception. The Samsung 950 and 750 are stuffed full of features ...
No comments:
Post a Comment