Offering free turn by turn voice navigation, with three different visual views. One with a drive along map, another with a text based display that looks just like the website, and another wide screen view for on dashboard display. Best of all it is completely free. The app also offers locations of nearby places like gas stations, food, and hotels. It also offers current traffic information. In using the app I found it to be very easy to use, guiding me to my destination easily and choosing the best route. I certainly would recommend it to anyone looking for a navigation app for the iPhone that is free. Follow the link for more screen shots.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Free turn by turn voice navigation on your iPhone
Offering free turn by turn voice navigation, with three different visual views. One with a drive along map, another with a text based display that looks just like the website, and another wide screen view for on dashboard display. Best of all it is completely free. The app also offers locations of nearby places like gas stations, food, and hotels. It also offers current traffic information. In using the app I found it to be very easy to use, guiding me to my destination easily and choosing the best route. I certainly would recommend it to anyone looking for a navigation app for the iPhone that is free. Follow the link for more screen shots.
Popular Posts
-
Firefox has released the first beta for the new Firefox 4. It has a new look and layout. You can download it and try it out now, but al...
-
The whole thing runs on a computer with only a 2.8GHz core 2 duo processor which powers the cube and the cube only. The actual video can b...
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
Sony's PSP line has seen up and down success. Lately it has been more down then up, with Nintendo still dominating the mobile gaming m...
-
Samsung has always made sleek and sexy monitors. Their latest two are no exception. The Samsung 950 and 750 are stuffed full of features ...