The white iPhone 4 has been delayed since launch, and now it has been delayed yet again until spring 2011. I suspect that the device will just never come out. Spring 2011 will be around the time the new iPhone yearly refresh is being rumored and set for launch. Personally I don't really care the black iPhone is just fine, It just sucks for the people who pre-ordered one, because now you are mostly likely just never going to see it. However I guess it's better that they delay the phone rather then release an inferior product.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Popular Posts
-
Sony's PSP line has seen up and down success. Lately it has been more down then up, with Nintendo still dominating the mobile gaming m...
-
Firefox has released the first beta for the new Firefox 4. It has a new look and layout. You can download it and try it out now, but al...
-
The whole thing runs on a computer with only a 2.8GHz core 2 duo processor which powers the cube and the cube only. The actual video can b...
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
The dual 7 inch screen Toshiba tablet, dubbed the Libretto has been reviewed by wow-pow.com. The tablet is avaible for import right now bu...

No comments:
Post a Comment