There are some great deals on Black Friday this year. I will highlight one every day until Black Friday. Today's deal comes from Best Buy and includes a Samsung 46" LED TV (UN46C6300SFXZA), along with a Samsung Blu-ray player for $999.99. Thats around $500 in savings on two very nice products. Each Best Buy will have at least six of these packages, which tends to mean only six so I would get there early if you want to grab one. Follow the link to see the entire Best Buy Black Friday circular. blackfriday.net
Popular Posts
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
Firefox has released the first beta for the new Firefox 4. It has a new look and layout. You can download it and try it out now, but al...
-
The whole thing runs on a computer with only a 2.8GHz core 2 duo processor which powers the cube and the cube only. The actual video can b...
-
Samsung has always made sleek and sexy monitors. Their latest two are no exception. The Samsung 950 and 750 are stuffed full of features ...
-
Hope he doesn't ever lose service. via: lifehacker
-
If your a gamer or you work in an environment where computer accessories might be stolen you should check this little box out. The NZXT Bu...

No comments:
Post a Comment