The dual 7 inch screen Toshiba tablet, dubbed the Libretto has been reviewed by wow-pow.com. The tablet is avaible for import right now but will set u back around $1,400. We are still not sure when a US launch will be. Follow the link for the two part video review, or purchase now at conics.net.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Popular Posts
-
If your a gamer or you work in an environment where computer accessories might be stolen you should check this little box out. The NZXT Bu...
-
This small and portable iPad stand is one of the best designs I have seen. There are some very nice (and expensive) iPad stands out there...
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
M.I.C. Gadget has a complete review with video of the best Chinese iPhone knockoff to date. M.I.C.

