Alot of people question the merits of Blu-ray. Here at Tek Raider we are obviously tech enthusiasts so our view is obvious and not that of an average every day person. However with the prices of Blu-ray players falling further and further, the advantages of the technology are many. This video shows you the difference between standard DVD s and Blu-ray disks, I can tell you that these are not exaggerations, the difference can be shocking. I recommend watching this video in full screen at either 720p, or 1080p depending on the resolution of your monitor. You can skip ahead to 1:33, that is where the video actually starts.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Popular Posts
-
Samsung has always made sleek and sexy monitors. Their latest two are no exception. The Samsung 950 and 750 are stuffed full of features ...
-
This is either the dumbest thing I have ever seen, or the most amazing. I'll try one out, and let you know how stupid it is.... Oh w...
-
If your a gamer or you work in an environment where computer accessories might be stolen you should check this little box out. The NZXT Bu...
-
Firefox has released the first beta for the new Firefox 4. It has a new look and layout. You can download it and try it out now, but al...
-
The whole thing runs on a computer with only a 2.8GHz core 2 duo processor which powers the cube and the cube only. The actual video can b...